Documents required for PF registration
PAN Card copy of firm/company/society/trust.
Cancelled cheque (bearing pre-printed company / firm name & Current Account No).
Partnership deed (In case of partnership).
Certificate of Registration (In case of Proprietorship/ Partnership/ Company / LLP).
Certificate of incorporation (In case of company/ society, trust/ NGO).
Copy of PAN Card of Directors / Partner.
Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Director.
Provident Fund Registration Deliverables
Issue of Provident Fund Registration Certificate
Provident Fund Registration
5 Simple Ways to Get Start Your Provident Fund Registration with Aavana!
- Value For Money
- No Hidden Costs
- 100% Clear Documents
- Thousands of Happy Clients
- Promise of Quality & Commitment
Provident Fund Registration Compliances
- Every employee need to file the nomination in Form 2
- Contribution cards in Form 3-A must be prepared by the employers
- The dues must be cleared on or before 15th of every month
- Return of Ownership must be sent to Regional State Commissioner in Form 5-A
- Within one month of the close of the currency, employer must send a consolidated Annual Contribution Statement as prescribed in Form6-A
- Returns of the members leaving the service must be filed in Form 10