Company Registration Services in India
The Registrar of Companies (ROC) is an office under the Indian Ministry of Corporate Affairs. It mainly deals with the administration of the Companies Act, 2013.
The Registrar of Company takes care of the company registration process (also known as incorporation) in India. This includes the complete reporting and regulation of companies and their directors and shareholders and also oversees government reporting of various matters including the annual filing of various documents.
Foreign company- A foreign company is any company that is incorporated outside of India and has a place of business that is operating in India, whether by itself or through agents, physically or through an electronic mode.
Basic Requirements for registering a Foreign Subsidiary company in India
- Minimum two directors and two Shareholders.
- At Least one director has to be an Indian resident.
- One person has to be nominated by the Holding company who represents the foreign company in the Domestic Company ( the same person can act as a foreign director)
- Minimum of Authorized and Paid -up capital has to be invested.
Documents need to be arranged from foreign director/subscriber
- PASSPORT and Voters ID (Similar to Resident Country) or Driving License (Apostiled and Notarized along with self attestation)
- Bank Statement/ Telephone bill/ Mobile Bill/ Electricity bill as Address proof (Latest 0ne month bill) (Apostiled and Notarized along with self attestation)
- Passport size photograph of Foreign Director
- During of stay at present address of Foreign Director and place of birth and his Occupation
- Educational Qualification of Foreign Director
documents need to be arranged from indian director/subscriber
- PAN (Self attested)
- Aadhar (Self attested)
- Passport / DL / Voter Id (Self attested)
- Bank Statement - For the current month with the latest date of transaction / Mobile Bill For the current month (Self attested)
- Passport size Photograph
- Registered office proof of the company stating if the property is rented/ leased,
- Copy of the rental agreement or lease agreement.
- Copy of electricity/water bill (business place)
- In case of own property, copy of sale deed and electricity bill is sufficient
- Copy of no objection certificate from the owner of the property
Company Registration Process In India
According to the guidelines that are prescribed in FEMA, FDI or foreign direct investment is not allowed for Proprietorship, Partnership Firm and One Person Company. Investment in LLP’s is allowed, only on prior approval from the RBI.
The fastest and the easiest way to set a business in India for NRIs and foreign nationals is the incorporation of a private limited company.
Procedure to be followed are as mentioned below:
- Obtaining DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Obtaining DIN (Director Identification Number)
Name Application Process
It is a mandatory procedure to select a unique name for the proposed company. The name selected should be in accordance with the object of the company and must not be similar to that of an already existing company.
Here is the list of documents that need to be executed
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Declaration of Director in FORM DIR 2
- Declaration of Director in FORM INC 9
- Application of PAN
- Application of TAN
- Application of incorporation (e-Form Spice+ )
Filing of the incorporation application is the final step to the company registration in India.
Note*: SPICe+ would be an integrated Web form offering multiple services viz. name reservation, incorporation, DIN allotment, mandatory issue of PAN, TAN, EPFO, ESIC, Profession Tax (Maharashtra) and Opening of Bank Account. It will also facilitate allotment of GSTIN wherever so applied for by the Stakeholders.
Things to remember during the Incorporation Process:
The incorporation documents need to be self-attested in case of an Indian Director. The procedure for foreign nationals is mentioned below
- If the documents are signed outside India, they need to be notarized by a public notary of the residence country.
- If the documents are signed in India, a copy of visa and a stamped copy of the passport proving the applicants presence in India at the signing is required.
- The incorporation documents need to be signed by the respective foreign entity in case the subscriber is a foreign entity. An authorized letter stating the name of the authorized person and the number of shares should be notarized.
- On the approval of the incorporation application, the registrar issues a certificate with a Corporate Identification Number
why choose aavana?
Are you running short of time to achieve your business requirements? Aavana is your one-stop-solution. With the perfect mix of experience and skill, we’re confident enough to render the right job with satisfactory results.
Company registration fees at Aavana is budget-friendly. Our friendly staff will guide you through the entire company registration process in India and will also help you with the online company registration in India as well.
Customer satisfaction is what we work for and we’re pioneers in making every company registration process a smooth one for you. We’ll closely work with you to better understand your needs and suggest ideas that will take your business one step above the rest. We follow the best practices that will help you organize your business on a professional level. Registering a company online in India is made easy with us.
Apart from company registrations, we also take care of registering your company online in India and other tedious tasks of accounting, bookkeeping and taxation as you venture out into greater business growth opportunities. We take pride in providing only the top-notch services.
The services that we at Aavana render are detail-oriented and make sure the end result of every service provided is a perfect one. Our dedicated and energetic team do their best to outperform our competitors. Our company registration fees are affordable as well.